Poll: What kind of career will Zion have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A hall of fame career where injury is not remembered much.
26.09%
6 26.09%
A sad career where his potential is derailed by consistent injuries.
39.13%
9 39.13%
Something else... (share below)
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Zion Williamson had surgery (back playing)
(01-23-2020, 03:08 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Because Zion was on a minutes restriction. They blew a 10+ points lead in less than 3 minutes. I don´t trust Zions jumper because his shooting motion looks really strange but not guarding a guy that made consecutive 3s isn´t a smart move.

Zion's jumper is odd. The fact it went in so smooth last night I believe was fools gold. But regardless of that, Zion did have some moments where he showed where his real strengths lie. 

His first basket he relentlessly attacked the ball and put it back in. He's like Montrez Harrell with prime Vince Carter athleticism. 
https://streamable.com/fynlh

If you go to :26 seconds on this video, you see Zion legit just spin on Derozan and literally jumps over both him and Patty Mills to finish a crazy athletic dunk. It was a fantastic pass from Ball as well. This dude legit just caught a lob almost being double teamed with no space and still finished. 

https://streamable.com/3cm90

Zion is the ultimate receiver imo. He doesn't need a jump shot. He needs to learn how to roll effectively and finish in traffic. He could become the ultimate lob catcher.

After this game what I do feel is ultimate sadness that we could've had Zion with Luka and KP. What a freaking perfect pairing that'd be.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Zion Williamson has surgery to repair torn right meniscus, will miss 6-8 weeks - by SleepingHero - 01-23-2020, 09:59 AM