Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts Mavs 107, Clippers 110
Thanks ML good job as always.
Just to add almost 20% deficit on rebounding that there will not be only talk about bad shooting night.
But there was also a bright side in this game. Outscoring (or mach) LAC's in 3Q's and keeping them on 24, 22 and 28pts is not bad which can point attention to mavs defensive side as well. With exception of last 6min in Q2 in first 3min in Q3 mavs where able to hold LAC's O's scoring numbers in reasonable margins. As well theirs D afford during most of the game was pretty solid. I've took a minute and dig into some part of game stats to see if my impression can be seeing from them.

[Image: LACDALBSH.jpg]

Effort still doesn't mean gaining a ball possession but they where brave and fight physical team quite well.

Teams are slowly getting to know each other in this part of the season and comparing this game with the first one against Clips in November shows considerable progression in mavs game. Even in a L I am not disappointed with mavs performance yesterday. They lost against better team with clutch game veterans. But they where right there, damn.... lol.

Much more than this L hurts DP's injury. Best wishes and prayers for him. Mavs and we all will miss him till he will come back, even those who where not happy with his game.
They will have a little less to talk about Cool
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts Mavs 107, Clippers 110 - by LukTheShadow - 01-22-2020, 07:43 AM