Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandler Parsons Suffers "Multiple Severe and Permanent Injuries" in Auto Crash
(01-21-2020, 09:45 AM)StepBackJay Wrote: So I imagine Parsons would have some insurance somewhere that protects him against a career-ending injury. It may not be his car insurance. If you have followed the Dak contract at all, there were stories earlier in the year that said btwn endorsements and his injury insurance policy, he wasn't in a hurry to get a deal done. The article (don't have the link) went on to say to cash in a career-ending type policy takes a long time battling with the insurance company as you could imagine. I wouldn't be surprised if most professional athletes have this type of insurance, knowing that you could suffer a terrible injury on or off the court/field at any time. If I were to venture a guess, Parsons who is basically already done when his contract runs out, is going cash in such a policy. I could be wrong, maybe this is just squeezing out as much money from the car insurance policy as possible, who knows. I will be interested to see how this turns out.
You are suggesting that Parsons set up this accident, then sought to cash in on it?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chandler Parsons Suffers "Multiple Severe and Permanent Injuries" in Auto Crash - by mavsluvr - 01-21-2020, 12:23 PM