Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0)
(05-08-2024, 08:47 AM)I HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: There's always going to be questionable or missed calls. That's the nature of the beast with the human element involved regarding the refs. The teams that can adjust to the calls or lack thereof, usually win. Case in point. Denver. They lost their composure because of Minnesota's stifling defense.

I don’t believe your response addresses my pointt.  Maybe you didn’t intend to though.

I didn’t think the Mavs let the refs get in their head….as they were to do in the past.  I also think there are times the Mavs need to resist to urge to reach.  Those are tough for the refs to let go.  But my point in the second half of the second quarter OkC was going to the line on every possession.  Or at least every other possession.  This had an impact on the game.  Gave OKC a 10 point lead while they were struggling too.  Some of the fouls were legit and the mavs deserve some blame too, but these stretches are killer for teams.  You see it in comebacks too.  Games gets slow and ragged and one team just piles up free throws and game changes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • RGP1981
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1 2024 Playoffs: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) - by Chicagojk - 05-08-2024, 09:14 AM
Q - by surfpuckmd - 05-08-2024, 01:34 PM
RE: Q - by HoosierDaddyKid - 05-08-2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Q - by surfpuckmd - 05-08-2024, 02:18 PM