Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(05-06-2024, 01:06 PM)Winter Wrote: The elephant in the room is Hardaway.

Kidd will give him minutes. The positive side of me says Hardaway will likely understand that his defense will be critical, and that he has to be a two-way player to get his minutes. He will also need to make a few of those shots he didn't make in the second half of the season.

Hardaway is more important than he should be - or that I wish he was. But the fact is that we don't have much offensive horsepower on the bench and we really do need him in this series. No one in our playoff rotation has real NBA playoff experience except him now that Kleber is out.
I might be crazy, but i just have this feeling that THJ will have a couple Peja games in him during this postseason. He’s long overdue for a hot streak. If we can get some defense and a couple charges out of him, that’ll be a bonus! And as you said, with Maxi out we really need a few points from somewhere on the bench.
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 3 users Like OBX Maverick's post:
  • DallasMaverick, KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs- 2nd Round: Oklahoma City Thunder - Dallas Mavericks - by OBX Maverick - 05-06-2024, 03:31 PM