Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(05-03-2024, 10:42 AM)surfpuckmd Wrote: The advanced stats definitely suggest that Harden is more likely to contract syphilis from an obese street prostitute.  I don't like James Harden and I would be fine with him acquiring syphilis.  I don't like the way Harden plays and I do hate the way he is officiated.  I don't really hate Harden though.  He doesn't try to hurt anyone.  

However, Westbrook is not only a terrible player but seems to be making an effort to injure Luka on a nightly basis.  Westbrook is the one I would personally prefer acquire syphilis.  It has to be from a morbidly obese street prostitute.  That's what he deserves. I'd like that to be his legacy.  As a basketball player, he's become useless.  I'd like his career to end in a manner even more disgraceful than Dwight Howard's sad end.   FanDuel hasn't offered up odds on this but the odds are not zero.

What makes it worse, both are 1st ballot future HOFamers, whether you like it or not...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks - by HoosierDaddyKidd - 05-03-2024, 11:24 AM