Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(04-20-2024, 04:01 PM)Smitty Wrote: I know it’s not an opinion many share, but I also think Green will be a plus defender in the playoffs.. there was a stretch after Kidd made the starting lineup changes where Green was doing a much better job navigating screens. It looked like he got some coaching finally. Then he got hurt.

Maybe THJ being out tomorrow will give Green an opportunity to play game 1 and prove that he belongs for good!

I think Green is a fantastic team defender. He moves his feet well and is able to stifle most guards on drives. 

But if there's a screen coming he gets hung up quite often, to the point where he can be a defensive liability.

Green is at his best when he gets 10 shots a game and puts up 10-12 a game to go along with his hustle. I'm curious how Green is worked back into the rotation.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • mvossman
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks - by SleepingHero - 04-20-2024, 04:12 PM