Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25)
(04-15-2024, 10:53 AM)youzigizag Wrote: Kid is extremely talented but seems to get blinded by being the show instead of making solid basketball decisions.

Talent is relative. He was able to get pretty far with his talent at previous levels. Compared to an NBA rotation level player, his talent doesn't pop, I don't think. I think the Hardy fandom on this board is hope based at this point.

(04-15-2024, 11:04 AM)youzigizag Wrote: Jaden gets enough playing time that I am ok with a quick hook.   I dont want to sound as if I am contradicting myself because I hated on Rick Carisle's treatment of Josh Green getting yanked so quick.   But that case is different....Josh would literally get like no playing time and then if he did and made a mistake in the first 3 minutes...he would get yanked.   And then you wouldnt see Josh for 4 more games maybe.

Jaden plays a lot, though.

I hate constantly sounding like I hate on Jaden and Tim.  I just dont understand how some of the shot selection these guys make...or how they seem uninterested in passing the ball and more interested in taking bad shots.  Its baffling to me at the NBA level.

Both guys are talented but seem to have an issue wanting to be "the show"

I think Josh has shown a lot more NBA possibility than Hardy. When you say "playing time" for Hardy, are you asking for playoff minutes? I could be wrong, but I doubt he gets any playoff minutes, unless we have garbage time in some playoff games.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25) - by fifteenth - 04-15-2024, 12:37 PM