Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25)
(04-15-2024, 10:59 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Yes.  Still has a lot to learn.

Can he deny his natural instincts and learn new habits?

Will he remain humble and teachable?

I think back to DSJ's time here.  Athletic ability off the charts.  But chafed under the tutelage of the coaching staff.  Unwilling to accept correction. Had to bounce around the league and be humbled before he substantially changed his game.

I wonder what the dynamics of Hardy's relationship with the coaching staff is.  The quick hook in yesterday's game makes me think they're hammering on some of his bad habits, and he keeps repeating them.

Jaden gets enough playing time that I am ok with a quick hook.   I dont want to sound as if I am contradicting myself because I hated on Rick Carisle's treatment of Josh Green getting yanked so quick.   But that case is different....Josh would literally get like no playing time and then if he did and made a mistake in the first 3 minutes...he would get yanked.   And then you wouldnt see Josh for 4 more games maybe.

Jaden plays a lot, though.

I hate constantly sounding like I hate on Jaden and Tim.  I just dont understand how some of the shot selection these guys make...or how they seem uninterested in passing the ball and more interested in taking bad shots.  Its baffling to me at the NBA level.

Both guys are talented but seem to have an issue wanting to be "the show"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25) - by youzigizag - 04-15-2024, 11:04 AM