Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 81: Detroit Pistons (13-67) vs. Dallas Mavericks (50-30)
OMax looked pretty fantastic. I was encouraged by his 3pt shot. He hit a real long one above the break and it looked pure. He looked exhausted by the end. I felt like the refs missed 4-5 calls that should've resulted in FTs. His defense was great all night too. So much hustle and energy. If he can keep developing that 3pt shot and just get his stamina up, he could very well be in the rotation next year as a 25mpg guy.

Hardy looked pretty meh. He poured on the points in the 2nd half but he had no flow on the offensive end getting others involved. He also had some really sloppy turnovers. But I can see a role for him next year as the microwave scorer off the bench like Malik Monk.

I really don't care they lost tonight. Sit everyone against OKC again too and play Lawson/Brandon Williams/OMax/Greg Brown III/Fudge for 48 mins.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 81: Detroit Pistons (13-67) vs. Dallas Mavericks (50-30) - by SleepingHero - 04-13-2024, 09:04 AM