Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Belated Apology to the Shoe Salesman
(04-09-2024, 06:22 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Dang. Sounds like you’re looking for an excuse to not like the guy.

:/

When I said in a previous post he seems likeable?

I said optics wise...its weird to go to a game and stare at your phone as I have seen him do a few games.  Could be unlucky camera angles...but if I am a head honcho I am factoring in optics.   

This isnt a one off occasion I am speaking of.  This is almost every time I see them show the guy.   Nico rarely is looking at his phone why I see them put him on.  

But...I dont have exact numbers...so whatever.   I could go further down this power rabbit whole and speak about how Presidents use perception and cameras to shape opinion...

I am either not going to the game if I am going to be on my phone and cameras are focusing on me...or I am asking the TV production crew not to film.

Obviously the guy doesnt care enough.  Im just saying that the TV crew shows this guy on his phone a lot and he sits at angles for the camera to show him on his phone a lot.

Im overly emotional about it...but so is this board about Kidd and his first 2/3rds of the season coaching.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Belated Apology to the Shoe Salesman - by youzigizag - 04-09-2024, 06:57 PM