Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 73: Dallas Mavericks (43-29) vs. Sacramento Kings (42-30)
Domantas Sabonis finished with 13 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, posting his league-leading 26th triple-double of the season. Sabonis also recorded his league-leading 69th double-double of the season and his 56th in a row to break Jerry Lucas’ franchise record.

Brown was perplexed by Dallas’ 33-12 advantage in free-throw attempts. “I thought our guys fought throughout most of the game,” Brown said. “You’ve got to give our guys credit. They fought real hard to get this win. Obviously, an injury by Malik made it a little tough, but we had guys step up no matter who we threw into the game.” “To lose the free-throw battle 33-12, I don’t understand it. They get calls that are touch fouls and I ask the officials about it, and the officials say, yeah, they’re touch fouls and maybe we shouldn’t have called that, but we can’t get the same calls. As a coach, when you’re team is fighting, all you want is consistency, and 33-12 is not consistency.”

https://archive.is/JSJrg#selection-1353.0-1361.355
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 73: Dallas Mavericks (43-29) vs. Sacramento Kings (42-30) - by MFFL - 03-30-2024, 08:36 AM