Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 68: Denver Nuggets (47-20) vs. Dallas Mavericks (38-29)
(03-17-2024, 08:05 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Kidd deserves credit. Numbers don’t lie. We’ve been terrific after timeouts and in clutch games. Getting a more physical starting 5 out there. Increasing minutes for Exum, Gafford and Jones. Decreasing minutes for Hardaway and Maxi (plus Powell not playing). They were feeling the heat. The right changes were made. That’s a good result. Maybe he does belong and we just don’t have the full picture(i.e. GWill being locker room cancer)

I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong. And I'm starting to wonder. You may be on to something. The numbers don't lie. They are much more physical now with the changes. Kidd said today after the game that they executed the game plan. While he may not be perfect as a coach I'm willing to give him a chance. I was very against Kidd and losing Rick. But, he has the team playing hard. Maybe they just needed some adjustment to get used to each other. Maybe we don't see the whole picture (which is very likely).
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
[-] The following 2 users Like audiosway's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-17-2024, 10:57 PM
RE: Game 68: Denver Nuggets (47-20) vs. Dallas Mavericks (38-29) - by audiosway - 03-17-2024, 08:19 PM