Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33)
Bulls didn't have it last night. I think that is fair to say. I loved the Mavs ball movement to start the game. Even a slow Ky start did not impact the team. Mavs shot 31% from three. That has been a stat where if the Mavs struggle it typically impacts the win rate. I love how the Mavs centers (especially Gafford) are making teams pay when they are a switching defense. Gafford is very good going to the ball and going up strong and it is almost impossible to stop when he has a smaller guy on him. He also goes after offensive rebounds. Lively is good at this as well. He just isn't as strong as Gafford at this stage to catch the ball in traffic and convert non dunks. It is coming though.

The defensive rotations was also better last night. I saw a few poor ones that left guys open, but it was better. Again, the Bulls stunk. But, our worker bees were really working hard and we had a big protecting the rim inside. I hope that is something they can build on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 65: Dallas Mavericks (36-28) vs. Chicago Bulls (31-33) - by Chicagojk - 03-12-2024, 09:36 AM