Poll: Who deserves the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Derrick Jones JR: 12pts, 4stl, +16 in under 19 minutes
0%
0 0%
PJ Washington: +4, 7pts, stuck up for his teammate
0%
0 0%
Daniel Gafford: 17pts, 7rbs, 4blks, +22 in 24 minutes!
63.64%
14 63.64%
Luka Doncic: 39pts, 10ast, 10rbs, +13 and 6th straight 30pt trip dub!
22.73%
5 22.73%
Kyrie Irving: 21pts, 5ast, +15
0%
0 0%
Dante Exum: 5ast, +7
0%
0 0%
Josh Green: 8pts, +9, some nice passes in transition
0%
0 0%
Tim Hardaway Jr: 17pts, +13
13.64%
3 13.64%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 64 Dirkie Thread: Who Deserves to Win?
I've always said that you need to win all the games you're suppose to win...and a few of those you're not. This was one of those games the Mavs are suppose to win. It's a trap game. First quarter I was thinking--Uh oh. Then it sort of settled down a bit.

P.J. Washington seems to be getting a little more comfortable in his role. I'm getting a little more comfortable with him. But not comfortable enough to give him my Dirkie.

DJJ has settled out to be consistent enough that I'm comfortable with him.

Gafford was in beast mode--and I'm comfortable with that. Do we see a pattern here?

Kyrie did his litlle ole' Kyrie thing. And I'm comfortable with that.

Luka! With his 5th triple double in a row. I'm more than comfortable with that.

THJ...I'm never comfortable with him. What the devil giveth, the devil can taketh. Ah...maybe it wasn't the devil, but you get what I'm saying.

Josh Green needs to take the stick by the end and beat somebody with it. Oh, no...not that end of the stick...

Dante Exum is a calming influence on the court. I wish he was an iron man so he could play more minutes.

Jady Hardy, Jaden Hardy. Come out, come out--to play... 8 points in 4 minutes. Somebody needs to be beat with that stinky end of the stick...and it's not Hardy.

Alright...my Dirkie goes to...man I hate to leave Luka out of this, but it is what being an mvp candidate will get you. My Dirkie goes to Gafford.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 64 Dirkie Thread: Who Deserves to Win? - by ballsrchr - 03-09-2024, 09:59 PM