Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olivier-Maxence Prosper will be a defensive ace for the Mavs!
(03-02-2024, 01:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: That dribble pull up Omax did was like a cathartic cleanse. Seeing him do that makes me have so much hope.

If he can take a step next year then the Mavs have a very good starting lineup in Luka Kyrie PJ Omax Lively

I don't think he is quite ready.  I think Luka would murder him out there.  He still looks a little confused or is thinking too much when out there.   Seems very uncertain where to be.   I also think his best position may be PF.   I know positions are blurred though.

I think next year you have to give him some room to spread his wings, but he may not enter the season as a every game player.  That may come as the year goes on.   I think Dallas will look for a wing this offseason to match with Josh.    My hope is by the end of next season, Omax has a solid rotation spot.  It may come later in the season though.  This offseason will be big for him.  He needs to keep on grinding.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Olivier-Maxence Prosper will be a defensive ace for the Mavs! - by Chicagojk - 03-02-2024, 05:44 PM