Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Game 57: Dallas Mavericks (33-23) vs. Indiana Pacers (32-25)
Very upsetting game and it was mostly due to coaching if you ask me. Exum hopefully comes back and stays healthy so we can count on him as a third PG behind Luka and Ky.

Green Hardy and Derick need to play more than THJ who should be getting benched. They can at least play defense if and when they go cold.THJ is the 11th man on this team if you ask me but I also understand we have to play him so his game can get showcased but its not looking good after today so we might want to do some damage control and rest him more so he is able to preserve his trade value for the offseason. I would not resign him if he was to play out his contract here. I would send him out for a lesser player that has upside and youth if possible but in truth a couple second round picks might be all we can get at this point if that.

Lively and Gafford need to be the center. We may need to draft another in the 2nd if they fail to show they can hang and produce and you cannot tell what you even have unless you play them.

I get teams go small and you can sometimes need to go small with them but there is really not that much of a reason to try Kleber at any position other than PF and PJ will be a better option when we see him start to fit in more.

With a couple high seconds we could do some good in the draft so I hope we make a move to grab a few and upgrade that last pick of the draft we have. Its a worthless 2nd rounder to me we need to upgrade our team still with additional size and this draft has the most size I have seen in a long time so we could benefit from taking on a pair of rookies.

https://www.tankathon.com/players/zach-edey

https://www.tankathon.com/players/zvonimir-ivisic

One of the guys if not both would be a great move to add the needed size. Both can shoot and that is needed from our bigs plus it doubles your odds that you can find someone to matchup with agains Wemby since he is looking like a future monster we will have to address and size matters if that happens.

Lively needs to start hitting the 3 more and showing that as an option so he can pull out the other teams bigs away from the basket. He demonstrated a decent shot once before so I know he can do it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 02-25-2024, 04:38 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 02-25-2024, 07:19 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by Scott41theMavs - 02-25-2024, 09:11 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by RoyTarpleysGhost - 02-26-2024, 04:07 AM
RE: Game 57: Dallas Mavericks (33-23) vs. Indiana Pacers (32-25) - by myconsumerclub - 02-26-2024, 01:14 AM