Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 50: Dallas Mavericks (26-23) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (30-18)
Lifeless first half than overpowered a undermanned Philly team. This team really does play much better defense when they are hitting their threes. I have loved the Josh Green we have seen lately. Seems to know now when to be aggressive. Maxi and Powell were solid as well. Let’s watch Maxi minutes but this version could be an important bench piece.

I agree about Jones jr. This offense doesn’t really work if teams don’t need to guard him. Hardaway was rough today.

Tough to take much out of this game but add Lively and Exum to this group and they could be a solid team. PF is the concern. I am almost sold on the idea that this coaching staff needs to figure out the roster and wait to make a trade until the offseason. If they can’t figure it out, get a new coach.

Grant was good in the second half. Still seems like an odd fit and Luka seems to have a lot of frustration with him. 7 rebounds for him is nice. Needs to find ways to make an impact when shot is not falling.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 50: Dallas Mavericks (26-23) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (30-18) - by Chicagojk - 02-05-2024, 09:29 PM