Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 47: Orlando Magic (24-22) vs. Dallas Mavericks (25-21)
This was a fun game to watch.

As a noted THJ hater, he shut me up this game. One of his better games as a Mav.

Hardy was excellent in the 1st half. His overall game looks good right now. He's driving to the hole with more explosion than before. But he's also making the right passes, when before he'd try some difficult layup and get blocked. I dont know if they are showcasing him, if they are trying to see what they have if THJ goes, or if he's just the next man up because of injuries. But if we end up trading Hardy i feel like we'll be sitting here in 3 years regretting that decision.

Man Orlando was some young interesting pieces. I really like their youth and depth. We didnt even see a few of the veterans like Markelle Fultz (who is somehow only 25 years old) Gary Harris, or Goga.

Like someone else mentioned in this thread. I think i'm out on Wendell Carter Jr unless we're giving up stuff like Kleber, Holmes, Powell. I wouldn't trade THJ or Hardy for him. Definitely not OMax or a 1st rounder.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 47: Orlando Magic (24-22) vs. Dallas Mavericks (25-21) - by Nowitzki Way - 01-30-2024, 04:31 AM