Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 47: Orlando Magic (24-22) vs. Dallas Mavericks (25-21)
(01-29-2024, 09:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I know he factors opponent into his starting lineup decisions, but I haven't seen much evidence of in-game adjustment. Doesn't mean it's not there, but I definitely feel like it's harder to see than it is with some other coaches.

What really sucks about the injuries is that they are actually a legitimate excuse for the team's poor play. Kidd is going to survive at least one more summer, I think.

Guess I have to give Kidd some credit. The zone defense was a noticeable adjustment and it’s totally thrown Orlando off their game. I know zones are exploitable but it seems to fit the Mavs personnel as it doesn’t seem to require as much movement or quickness.

(01-29-2024, 10:18 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Guess I have to give Kidd some credit. The zone defense was a noticeable adjustment and it’s totally thrown Orlando off their game. I know zones are exploitable but it seems to fit the Mavs personnel as it doesn’t require as much movement or quickness.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 47: Orlando Magic (24-22) vs. Dallas Mavericks (25-21) - by ThisIStheYear - 01-29-2024, 10:18 PM