Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ideal roles for the current roster
(01-26-2024, 11:08 AM)mvossman Wrote: Look at the backup center on most of the contenders.  They are nothing to write home about.  Powell currently has the highest net rating of the rotational players on the team.  Every year he has one of the better net ratings.  The best advanced stats all have him top 5 or 6 on the team right now and all of it has been saying he has been a quality NBA player for years.  This is not just a couple of months of noisy stats.  The sample size is huge.  At some point when there is this much data to say otherwise you might consider questioning your eye test.

Dwight Powell is a clown. I want the Mavs to be a serious contending team, one who plays winning basketball like clockwork and a well-oiled machine. You cannot make well-oiled winning machines with clowns, like Dwight or Boban. That's another that grinds my gears. I saw someone say the other day that Mavs were wrong to let Boban go becuase Boban would make Luka more serious and "hold him accountable", lol. I don't think I have laughed harder in the last 5 years. Boban is a clown, a meme. He only wants his paycheck, and there is nobody who will pay him as much as an NBA team, so he's willing to play whatever cheerleader or clown role he has to. What does Boban have to do with winning basketball? Beats me. I guess some fan-clowns are able to twist things they want to see it too. Like how some actually thought G-Will could be a starter PF next to Luka, lol. But to be fair to those who thought G-Will can be a starter, that is not half as bad as thinking that Boban could help Luka be a winner. :SMH:
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by RGP1981 - 01-26-2024, 05:11 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by loki - 01-27-2024, 01:42 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by loki - 01-27-2024, 02:56 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by Jym - 04-13-2024, 03:43 PM