Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ideal roles for the current roster
OK. Ok. I think one of the factors holding this team back is the coaching staff. I'll ignore that and list them as I think they should be used...on an average playoff team.

1. Luka, of course. But, if only he had a coach he trusts who who works with him and holds his nose to the grindstone he has a higher level--or two.
2. Kyrie. Certainly a good 2nd star, but he's not going to play the full season.
5. Lively. He will get better.
6. Exum. I would like to put him higher but he's got to round back into shape.
7. THJ. Since I call him "streaky Hardaway" you can see I would like better production out of him. Shot selection would be a plus.
8. DJJ. Coaches should work with him and let him know to relax and just do what he does.

9. Green. Once again the coaches should work with him and help him understand what is expected of him.
9. Maxi. I think he can move up if he stays healthy and gets back into the groove.
9. Gwill. He is what he is. If he can bring up his shot percentages he will be more playable.
10. Omax. He's not ready but he won't get ready if he doesn't play.
10. Powell. He's a good back up, dependable.
10. Hardy. Coaching would be nice. Does he have a coach? He has all the tools. We don't want him to turn into "streaky Hardy".
11. Seth. Too small, Not too old, but he's just playing by rote...and raking in his paycheck.
16. Holmes.
21. Morris. He's toast.

I'm probably missed somebody. Damn...I didn't forget coaching
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by ballsrchr - 01-25-2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by loki - 01-27-2024, 01:42 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by loki - 01-27-2024, 02:56 PM
RE: Ideal roles for the current roster - by Jym - 04-13-2024, 03:43 PM