Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 44: Phoenix Suns (25-18) vs. Dallas Mavericks (24-19)
(01-25-2024, 12:22 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yeah I'm running out of excuses for this team.

From 4:55 left in the 2nd to 5:55 left in the 3rd, the Suns put up a 48-9 run. ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team legit gave up and lied down. And why? Because the refs didn't give them the whistles they wanted. Luka especially. The playbook on him is simple. You play him tough and he folds. As soon as he doesn't get his way he forgets the objective is to win and instead is to stare down the refs as if that's ever worked before.

Its incredible to me, because it's obvious Luka can win. He's proven it in the playoffs. But right now? Today? Luka isn't good. This last month he has regressed and frankly looks like he doesn't give a shit.

Everyone else follows his lead. I am disgusted. Fuck Jason Kidd. He literally just sits there and does nothing. At what point do you just fucking bench Luka to prove a point? At what point do you put your foot down and end this nonsense. He's an enabler. He loves watching this shit. HOW DO YOU LET A TEAM RUN UP A 40 POINT RUN AND DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING?

Fucking loser behavior. I haven't seen someone so talented piss away the easiest fucking ascension all because he can't grow up.

Eat some fentanyl and relax.

Mavs have looked worse for four previous years only to rebound after All-Star Break and look like a Post-Season Squad.

Im not judging until end of March.

I am tired of wasting Luka years.   Luka not being engaged because the team isnt there yet.   They need to put a team around Luka asap.   Hopefully there is something to Mark saying "Im a middle class Billionaire".   Maybe he knew he couldnt spend to make the team better so he brought in the Adelsons's.   Kinda looks like he went penny pincher after 2011.   Even though he claims he realized he lost 120M being stupid with Team Finances....he seems to be way too frugal in years before he sold to Adelsons.

Get Luka help asap.   Complain about Luka when he is being a lazy on a very talented team.   We really cant be too harsh on him yet.   His effort sucks a lot of nights on defense...lets see what happens when they put a talent around him.  Do it asap.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-24-2024, 10:28 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-25-2024, 08:33 AM
RE: Game 44: Phoenix Suns (25-18) vs. Dallas Mavericks (24-19) - by youzigizag - 01-25-2024, 12:35 AM