Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 44: Phoenix Suns (25-18) vs. Dallas Mavericks (24-19)
(01-24-2024, 09:50 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: They’re not really playing well.

oh, hard disagree. They are making some mistakes, for sure. But they are playing hard and that includes some really effective defense. to me it seems like the game plan on both ends of the floor is great - they just don’t have a lot of experience playing together recently.

The Suns are a good team. Their players get paid, too.

if you can’t enjoy this game, when they are focused and trying to execute, then you might be asking for too much. Results cannot be the only thing that entertain us, or we will all be miserable all the time.

(01-24-2024, 09:52 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: I find it really hard to watch.  Never been too active in threads anyway.  But they have become a team I don’t enjoy watching at all.  Fought through it last year and early this season.  

Now I find myself throwing the games on as background noise.  May be an age thing, but I don’t ever recall myself being less engaged with a Mavs team…and yes that includes 90s Mavs. 

I’m trying, just have real low give a damn levels right now.

I get that on some nights, but I don’t think it applies to this one. I think this game has been way fun to watch.

(01-24-2024, 09:52 PM)DrMav Wrote: Good game so far but worried we may lose both Luka and Josh for the 2nd half with foot/ankle.

Seems like refs did a very nice job keeping Suns in the game through the Mavs hot shooting, 15 fouls on Mavs, only 8 on the Suns.

great to see you Dr. MAV!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 44: Phoenix Suns (25-18) vs. Dallas Mavericks (24-19) - by KillerLeft - 01-24-2024, 09:53 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-24-2024, 10:28 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-25-2024, 08:33 AM