Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Most Unplayable Maverick of the Week
(01-20-2024, 01:42 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: How much more (or less) out are you on Draymond versus Wiggins.  The math on many of the same ideas out there for  Wiggins also work for Draymond.  I can't see GSW with both on the roster past the TDL.

I'm not a fan of either idea, tbh, but if forced to choose one, I'd go Draymond Green for sure. 

Also a bad contract, and there's probably some steep decline coming in the near future. Plus, he's crazy. BUT, at least he will kill himself and anyone/everyone in his path to win. That would probably be a useful presence in the locker room right about now. Risk aside, he's still the 2nd best player on the GS roster and would instantly bring a sort of creditability here.  

I have said many times that I'd rather veer younger at this point, not older, but if the decision is made to honor the Kyrie portion of "the window"...they could do worse with that path than Draymond Green. 

The worst thing about adding him is that I don't see that he'd be able to play much with Lively.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Unplayable Maverick of the Week - by KillerLeft - 01-20-2024, 02:37 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 01-20-2024, 01:54 PM