Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game 42: Dallas Mavericks (24-17) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (20-21)
(01-18-2024, 01:17 AM)omahen Wrote: Mavs ball is ugly when threes are not falling.

That's how it usually is. They don't have ways to score inside unless it's Luka or Lively dives and rim runs.

(01-18-2024, 06:39 AM)surfpuckmd Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the Lebron tackle on Kyrie was likely intentional and incredibly dangerous?  Kyrie jumps in the air to catch a pass and Lebron just happens to tackle him from the back with his shoulder down.  Had that happened in the NFL, it would have been a personal foul.  How many similar collisions have you seen in the NBA?  I think it's really rare.  Lebron was facing forward and Kyrie would have clearly been in his field of vision.  He didn't just graze him.  He hit him straight on.  From the back.  With Kyrie in the air.  

Is it just an unfortunate accident that Lebron violently took down one of our two superstars with one of the most violent tackles I've seen in the NBA?  

Had Draymond pulled the same shit, he would have been suspended for a long time.    

Kyrie had a bad game.  Maybe it's because he was violently tackled by one the NBA's most powerful athletes.

Kyrie was playing bad before the collision. He had been on heater lately. Just had a off night, it happens.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 42: Dallas Mavericks (24-17) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (20-21) - by HoosierDaddyKidd - 01-18-2024, 09:55 AM