Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 41: New Orleans Pelicans (24-17) at Dallas Mavericks (24-17)| 120-125 WIN
I saw the first quarter (and second quarter) and the last 6 minutes. So, I felt like I saw all of Lively's rebounds. 7 offensive boards...wow. I just feel like there are games where he is close to getting 20 boards. Nothing to sneeze at getting 12, but I just feel like he has a real chance in the future to be at 15 rebounds pretty consistently.

I really think Jaden is playing better team basketball over the past few weeks. The issue though is he is not shooting well. He is not making threes off a lot of good looks, he is really bad finishing at the rim and he doesn't get to the free throw line. He has not had the jump I was expecting. I am not throwing in the towel though, but he has not done enough to get consistent minutes when everyone is healthy. Neither has Seth.

Hardaway gives me major cringe on some rotations and his heat checks. But I think he has to be put in the category right after Luka and Kyrie that he deserves heat checks.

It is just me or over the past few weeks has Powell really had some advanced assists. He has made some nice passes in past years, but it feels like this year he is making them more often.
[-] The following 6 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant, dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, mvossman, Reunion Mav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 41: New Orleans Pelicans (24-16) at Dallas Mavericks (23-17) - by Chicagojk - 01-15-2024, 07:48 PM