Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 36: Portland Trailblazers (9-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (21-15)| 103-139 WIN!
That effort last night was almost a coach is fired performance. That was really bad. Maybe it doesn't happen now, but I would be surprised if he is still the coach next season.

Why is Sharpe coming off the bench and not getting 35 minutes per night. He is really young and makes plenty of mistakes, but I think he has huge potential. Him and Murry running into each other in the third was pure comedy though.

Scoot needs a lot of work. The jumper is a huge question mark. He is only 19. He has talent you can't teach though. I am sure Portland hoped he hit the ground running. It is going to take time. There will be plenty of bad shooting and bad turnover nights. I still think he will be very good in time. The lack of shooting really sticks out like a sore thumb though.

Last night was as bad as I have seen Brogdan. There is no way he is there after the trade deadline imo. The question is where does he wind up and what it takes to get him.

A few iztok posts on OMAX. I agree with him. I think he is pretty close to being able to help on defense. But on offense he is clueless right now. He still looks confused on where to go. I would hope he would have been a little better at this. Nothing to worry about though. I just don't think he figures it out this year to get a lot of meaningful minutes.

https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/status/...9558935727
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 01-06-2024, 08:35 AM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 01-06-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Game 36: Portland Trailblazers (9-25) vs. Dallas Mavericks (21-15)| 103-139 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 01-06-2024, 12:28 PM