Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 33: Dallas Mavericks (19-14) vs. Golden State Warriors (15-17) 132-122 WIN
Warriors seem like a team in transition. Last night Paul was great shooting open threes, but that is not really his game. Klay Thompson was awful. I have been a Kuminga fan and keep waiting him to really explode. Playing with Draymond will probably help to give him room to grow. But he still seems like he is still going through his development. Was Moody injured?

I really like their first round draft pick. He is going to be a good one. Seems to be a great fit in the GS system too. Not sure when it happens full time, but he looks like a great connecting guard to put next to Steph. If/when Draymond comes back, maybe he comes off the bench. I don't think they are going to keep him off the starting unit for long. Good rebounder, really moves the ball and looks the part. TJD was also a real nice pick late in the draft. I am surprised he fell so far. I really liked him. He would be the type of player I would want as a backup. Especially at the low cost and low salary.

I thought Grant was solid last night. Loved how he fought for some rebounds. only got 19 minutes. I wonder if he gets some of the minutes crunch when everyone is healthy. Only part of Jones Jr game that is worrisome is the 3 point shoot. Down to 34% and 26 % the last 10. He is showing no hesitancy launching them though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 33: Dallas Mavericks (19-14) vs. Golden State Warriors (15-17) 132-122 WIN - by Chicagojk - 12-31-2023, 09:18 AM