Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 29: San Antonio Spurs (4-23) @ Dallas Mavericks (16-12) 7:30p gametime
Nice run by Lawson last night. He is making a case to be with the team more. I am not sure what we have with him yet, but the first step is taking advantage of the opportunities. Not a good run by Dennis and Brown. They were a part of the group that was really sloppy that made Kidd bring back Exum and Williams. Not a good run. It was blowout duty though.

When I watch SA play, I wonder how long POP wants to put up with this. They have been getting their doors beat off for the last few years. Luckily they have that guy now...if healthy. I expected a better team from them this year. OMAX isn't ready now. But you look at some of the Spurs youngsters show what the most common developmental track is for a lot of guys.

I sort of liked that rookie Sidy last night. Only 19. Reminds me a little of OMAX. I wonder if the Spurs try to move Keldon Johnson. He feels like a guy who won't be there when the Spurs are good again.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 29: San Antonio Spurs (4-23) @ Dallas Mavericks (16-12) 7:30p gametime - by Chicagojk - 12-24-2023, 08:50 AM