Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 24: Minnesota Timberwolves (18-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-9)| 119-101 loss
(12-15-2023, 09:06 AM)omahen Wrote: I think Mavs played well, created a ton of open looks, but shots just didn't fall this time. I think DJJ played excellent defense on Ant and GW on Towns. Reid killed us with his shooting. There is not much you can do shooting 21 % against a team shooting 45 %.

I don't think this technical was so bad as a couple of previous ones. Luka did overreact to a wrong call and ref decided to quickly send a message that he is not willing to tolerate that. I can accept this.

Probably a good way to look at it.  Against the Lakers, Exum hit 6 threes.   We got that same medicine with Naz last night.   With our roster construction and current injuries we just aren't going to win many games when we don't hit our threes and the other team does.   That is true for most teams but I hope as we continue to build the roster we aren't so tied to make or miss threes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-14-2023, 11:31 PM
RE: Game 24: Minnesota Timberwolves (17-5) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) - by Chicagojk - 12-15-2023, 09:20 AM