Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!!
(12-13-2023, 10:10 AM)mvossman Wrote: I have a hard time finding any complaints about Timmy after this game, and I think that issue is less the case now compared to in the past, but I think the final step is for him to recognize that Exum can play the Luka role.

I would submit that he kinda already has. I think this year, so far, has been THJ's best in Dallas, and that's saying something because he fit into Carlisle's system really well. 

I think he's playing off of Luka, Kyrie and Exum pretty damn well. He has EXCEEDED my expectations, and I've always been a defender of his. I can't believe there are people still complaining about him. No judgement for anyone on a basketball forum for their opinions, it's just something that surprises me. I think Hardaway (so far) has fit squarely into the "this is really working" category.

(12-13-2023, 10:18 AM)Winter Wrote: You are probably right about complaining though. Tim had a bucketload of points.

Efficient points. Timely points that kept them in the game during tough stretches when they were having trouble getting good shots because the Lakers turned the heat up, defensively. 

And, he battled his butt off on defense all night. He's a better than average on-ball defender, and last night he took some pretty timely off-ball charges, right? 

He played a GREAT game.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 23: LA Lakers (14-10) vs. Dallas Mavericks (15-8) | 125-127 WIN!!! - by KillerLeft - 12-13-2023, 10:18 AM