Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST
(12-04-2023, 05:33 PM)youzigizag Wrote: What you all think of Kevin "Red Velvet" Heurter?

He and THJ have the exact same stats this year.  Same contract size too. 

Heurter is 25 years old.  Possibly has fallen out of favor with fans.  His game has taken a step back...speculation is because coach told him to work on his all around game not bombing 3's...and supposedly he has.  Hes been decent few games Ive seen of him.

Sacramento is looking for a 3point shooting PF to spread floor for Sabonis to work.

Is THJ/filler for Collins still a thing?  If it is...

Dallas In:  Collins/Heurter

Sacramento In: Maxi

Utah In: THJ/Filler/Draft assets

Of course...Utah and Sac could just do a deal lol.  Utah would get out from Collins money a year earlier and have THJ expiring next year.  Sacramento gets their stretch 4 who fits with Sabonis and Fox.  Mavs take on Collins contract which isnt great but get younger at PF and SG.

That deal is totally one-sided for Dallas. Sac doesn't want or need Maxi who is regressing as he ages with injuries. Utah doesn't really have a need for THJ and I doubt they deal Collins for him, Sac needs 3 pt shooting so I doubt they give up on Huerter and they are developing Keegan Murray as their 3 pt shooting 4 man. He shoots it very well. I don't see this projected trade happening.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 12-02-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Jason Terry - by Chicagojk - 12-02-2023, 11:58 PM
RE: Game 19: Oklahoma City Thunder (12-6) vs. Dallas Mavericks (11-7) | 8:00pm CST - by HoosierDaddyKid - 12-05-2023, 08:45 AM