Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 16: Los Angeles Clippers (7-8) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-6) | 88-107 loss
I said before the season no idea how many wins and I kinda feel the same now. If the Grizzlies go on a huge run with Morant, the Knicks fans might have another nailbiter on their hands. Big Grin 

The Grant Williams/DJJ honeymoons are over. The other teams have basically decided that you allow Luka/Kyrie to score 60-70 points and the rest won´t do much.

Why Green only got nine minutes? -15 and refusal to do anything I assume?

How they are not trying to sign every available big under the sun is also a mystery to me. Starting two years ago at multiple stages these centers were available for virtually or literally nothing....Mo Wagner, Hartenstein, Thomas Bryant, Jalen Smith, Mo Bamba, Bitadze, Theis, BolBol, Biyombo and now Kai Jones. I know not all of them work out and not all would have signed here, but our drawing card was/is strong: We have Luka and look how shit our centers are. They signed Javale McGee. Out of all these players that´s who they came up with.

And let´s be honest, if Lively II wasn´t literally the best +/- rookie, we´d be a lock for another Knicks lottery pick nailbiter.

Morris, Powell and Curry were bad signings in the sense that they were already too committed to shorties. Size matters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 11-26-2023, 12:55 AM
RE: Jason Terry - by dmavs4life03 - 11-26-2023, 12:59 AM
RE: Game 16: Los Angeles Clippers (6-8) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 9:30pm CST - by Mavs2021 - 11-26-2023, 02:08 AM