Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
(11-24-2023, 01:51 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: 2 years ago half of this board (*myself included) were lobbying throwing a 1st to SAC for Holmes in the hopes he'd be an upgrade for Powell. Last night showed what we all had hoped. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut there were multiple other times this season where Holmes looked completely washed. 

Which is closer to the real Richaun only time will tell. I agree that he needs more reps and we need to see more. 

There I came at you Big Grin

It was 3 years ago and a whole other lifetime of Holmes in SAC.  When I found out he tanked because he was falsely accused of domestic violence, I really started cheering for him.  Then the preseason and early season season performances had me thinking he is $12m/yr dead money.

He showed he still has it.  I don't care if he never has a shot attempt, if he rebounds and protects the rim like this, I gladly say how wrong I was.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by Ghost of Podkolzin - 11-24-2023, 01:44 PM