Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
(11-23-2023, 06:09 PM)youzigizag Wrote: I dont care about practice reps and what they say about Holmes.   I dont care if he is uncapable of grasping the defense...

I would like to see more of this guy before we move him before Powell.  

I have a hunch he is more of what we need than Powell is.

Love Powell.  Dont want to move him.  But dont want to move some other guy that is possibly more of what we need in place of Powell.

Eye told me last night Holmes is better.  Small sample size.   But I think Holmes' pre-Mavs history should be taken into account here.   I think he is MOST LIKELY still a better player than Powell.

Come at me.

2 years ago half of this board (*myself included) were lobbying throwing a 1st to SAC for Holmes in the hopes he'd be an upgrade for Powell. Last night showed what we all had hoped. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut there were multiple other times this season where Holmes looked completely washed. 

Which is closer to the real Richaun only time will tell. I agree that he needs more reps and we need to see more. 

There I came at you Big Grin
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by SleepingHero - 11-24-2023, 01:51 AM