Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
(11-23-2023, 04:44 PM)mvossman Wrote: Holmes looks like a legit backup center.  Not sure why we didn't see more of him with Maxi out and Powell struggling, especially in the midget lineups.  I think Powell would be best served playing next to Maxi when he comes back.  Back in the day those two worked really well together as the frontcourt in our second unit.

I dont care about practice reps and what they say about Holmes.   I dont care if he is uncapable of grasping the defense...

I would like to see more of this guy before we move him before Powell.  

I have a hunch he is more of what we need than Powell is.

Love Powell.  Dont want to move him.  But dont want to move some other guy that is possibly more of what we need in place of Powell.

Eye told me last night Holmes is better.  Small sample size.   But I think Holmes' pre-Mavs history should be taken into account here.   I think he is MOST LIKELY still a better player than Powell.

Come at me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes youzigizag's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by youzigizag - 11-23-2023, 06:09 PM