Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
I posted something similar to what Dan is saying above a couple days ago on Discord. The way I see our current team’s best playoff rotation is:

3 guard rotation:
Luka/Kyrie/Exum
The superstar combo is obvious. Exum is the defending ball handler that should look best next to 1 on Luka or Kyrie as they get rest. In the playoffs his spot will not get a lot of minutes on the court, but they will be very important minutes to fill.

2 SF rotation:
Green/DJJ
The weakest spot in our rotation. I’m starting to see that Green might be best used off the bench, problem is also that DJJ is as well. DJJ looks like he might have improved his 3 shooting. This is great due to him being a SF or smaller sized player. With the assets we have, this year is not the moment to upgrade this spot. 

3 Bigs rotation:
GWill/Maxi/Lively
Due to Maxi regression and injury issues and Lively being a rookie, this is a very close second to the SF rotation. I think it needs at least an upgrade to Maxi, but in the playoffs, I think it would also be best for Lively to be a 9 or 10th man until at least the ref bias against young players subsides.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by ItsGoTime - 11-23-2023, 01:33 PM