Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!!
(11-23-2023, 10:10 AM)Jason Terry Wrote: Holmes should take all of the Powell minutes once Lively is back. He can rebound and at least make an attempt to disrupt the paint

Hardy needs to be in the G league. Give his minutes and some of Hardaway’s to Exum

Luka
Kyrie
Green
G Will
Lively

Exum
THJ
DJJ
Holmes

I want to see what those 9 guys can do together with extended run. Then once Maxi is back, add DJJ back to the starting lineup to give it some more size

I disagree on Hardy.  He proved last year he is too good for the G league.  He won’t be stressed to improve.  I admit his minutes have not been good on most nights.  But I like how they are finding way to get him minutes.  I think it is a sign they have expectations for him moving forward.  I think some of his lineups have not helped him but regardless he needs to be better.  His confidence is his greatest strength and his greatest weakness.  Without Hardaway his aggressiveness may be needed.  The way Hardaway is playing it feels like we have too many heat check guys.  So he may need to reduce the throttle a little.  May not be possible with him.  I feel finding minutes for him now may pay off later in the year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 15: Los Angeles Lakers (9-7) vs. Dallas Mavericks (10-5) | 101-104 WIN!!!!!!!! - by Chicagojk - 11-23-2023, 11:22 AM