Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 13: Milwaukee Bucks (9-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (9-4) | 125-132 loss
(11-18-2023, 11:58 PM)rocky164 Wrote: I wonder how much of his regression is due to lack of confidence generated from not be given the starting job at the beginning of the season.  DJJ has been great, but in my opinion he didn’t do anything to deserve winning the starting spot opening night.  To his credit he has played well and is earning that position.  But I think it has gotten into Josh’s head causing the regression.  Just a thought…..

Regardless if Josh wants the starting job he has to play better. So far he's proven Kidd correct to not start him, and frankly he's having one of the coldest cold spells in his career.

The dude looked off Kyrie in the 2nd that even caused Kyrie to go WTF at him and he was promptly benched for Exum the rest of the quarter on the next possession.

I've been on the Green train but so far he's shat the bed and I'm struggling to find what his role on this team is.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 13: Milwaukee Bucks (8-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (9-3) | 7:00pm CST - by SleepingHero - 11-19-2023, 02:32 AM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 11-19-2023, 09:46 AM