Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123
(01-05-2020, 01:20 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: All I'm saying is that certain folks need the ball to stick to their hands.  CP3 is one of them.  He and Harden would have made a great pair too if CP3 realized that he had to take a subservient role.  Yet as per all accounts he was creating a lot of issues off the court.  So the ask is a capable ball handler who can spell Luka, can play defense, but will also willingly play off the ball when Luka is in the game.

I can't agree with your take on the Houston situation. CP3 was secondary ball handler. The quarelly that they had were not about him wanting to be the man. He pointed out that Harden wants to do too much by himslelf and that is bad for the team. Harden playing, all other 4 watching him create some magic. Sounds familiar? I totally agree with that. At least this is how I understood the situation in Houston.

CP3 has absolutely no problem sharing the ball in OKC, he is not the main guy. He plays second fiddle to a sophomore. But he takes over in clutch and wins games. A lot of them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123 - by omahen - 01-05-2020, 01:42 PM