Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123
(01-05-2020, 01:05 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: Are you sure they have identified the problem when:

a) Luka continues to jack up wild shots game after game with seemingly no repercussions?
b) The coach and owner are acting as the smartest men in the room and talking about modern basketball while the team seems to have no clue or the personnel needed to play half court sets (offensively and defensively) in the clutch?
Not. At. All. 

a) The Luka thing might be a bit of the LeBron problem in Cle. Only time will tell on that, but he for sure has adjustments to make and homework to do. If the coaching staff isn't helping him out with the "what" that is a sad state. I can only hope that the reason Luka is identifying himself as the problem in post-game interviews has at least a little to do with the coaching staff telling him some of that and he just needs more time to do his homework and adjust.

b) No one hates that smartest guy in the room attitude more than me, I'm sure you're at the same level of hate as I am.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123 - by ItsGoTime - 01-05-2020, 01:38 PM