Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 8: Toronto Raptors (4-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (6-2) | 127-116 loss
(11-09-2023, 02:51 AM)omahen Wrote: Too small...

OG is the kind of player Mavs need to become a serious contender. Maxi was so bad, passing wiiiiiide open threes...

I have always liked that Toronto team despite them being pretty average the last few years.    The question I have for them is what is their plan?   Going into the offseason where both Siakem and OG (plus Trent) can be free agents is really concerning.  Especially with some comments by their GM prior to the season.   

I agree OG would fit really nice here.  I think he may be overvalued in some trade discussions in the past, but there is no doubt he would have a lot of suitors.   

I really like Barnes and I think I would prefer Siakem over OG.   Age would be consideration though.  So I wonder if they would move OG for a scoring guard.    What about Levine?  It would even them out some.   I just think Toronto needs to do something and they probably need to make a decision between Siakem or OG.   I don't know you can go into the offseason with both free or give both big contracts.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 11-08-2023, 07:42 PM
RE: Game 8: Toronto Raptors (4-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (6-2) | 127-116 loss - by Chicagojk - 11-09-2023, 08:30 AM