Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123
(01-05-2020, 01:02 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 11:49 AM)omahen Wrote: In any case, looks like this season is dedicated to building a foundation ad learning. I don't expect big moves. They will see what they have and go from there in the summer. I just hope they will try to improve the asset base by moving Lee and using TE.
It doesn't seem to me like they will pull the trigger this year, I agree, however, the validity of that thought is shaky IMO. If there are guys that can help long term and don't require too much to get, there is no reason to not pull the trigger right now during the season. Once they've identified the problems in our group (if they view what we're seeing as problems, which if they don't, I can only think it's because they think the problems we see will be fixed with more experience), they should be working to address those problems.

Are you sure they have identified the problem when:

a) Luka continues to jack up wild shots game after game with seemingly no repercussions?
b) The coach and owner are acting as the smartest men in the room and talking about modern basketball while the team seems to have no clue or the personnel needed to play half court sets (offensively and defensively) in the clutch?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Hornets 123 - by hakeemfan - 01-05-2020, 01:05 PM