Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 7: Orlando Magic (4-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (6-1) | 117-102 WIN!!!!!
(11-06-2023, 11:39 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: *deflected

Please explain the problem that you saw when the Mavs used Powell as the passing hub after the double team. Do you dislike FTs or open looks at the rim?

The point I was trying to make is down the stretch I want the team to be going to actions that involve our 2 best players. I think Kidd should be having them do that more as a coach. It just so happened they they were doing a lot of Dwight PnR and tried to force feed him down low once. 

The 2011 Heat were best when they ran their Horns sets. Specifically, ones that involved "The Big 3". I just think a serious coach would be getting our best players involved together more often. Despite our solid offensives numbers, there is so much being left on the table.

I think Dwight has been playing solid this season for what it's worth. He's a fine backup center vs most teams. Some of these big teams like DEN are going to require some alternative if we want to be victorious. I also don't think Kidd is doing him any favors with some of these lineups.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 11-06-2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Game 7: Orlando Magic (4-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5-1) | 6:00pm CST - by IamDougieFresh - 11-07-2023, 01:57 AM