Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 11.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Hornets
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 35: CHA (15-23) @ DAL (22-13) | 120-123 OT loss
(01-05-2020, 12:32 AM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: Now every team knows how soft we are at the end of the games and try hard knowing we will somehow melt down.

Sorry but this is not the first or second or third time we have witnessed this same crap. If the team still haven't learned from the past experience, that's mainly on Rick. The Raptors game apparently thought nothing at all.

It is only a cheap excuse to put forward the injuries, we are a much better team than the Nets (barely won) or the Hornets. I have always LOVED Rick but he has brought nothing but harm to this team with his strange rotations and "live by 3, die by 3" offense.
well, in 75 % of the cases were the team have been shit in 4th quarter either Luka or KP wasn't in the game, because one had an injury. We dont lose the game vs. the Raptors, if KP plays. And no offense to the Hornets, but if KP plays and prevents layup after layup, we win by 15 or its even a complete blowout.

Going from KP as the rim protector to Powell as the rim protector is a downgrade of epic proportions. I like Rick, but lineups with Powell as the only big are cringeworthy. Unless you shoot light outs on offense, you go from the 15th best defensive (with KP) in the league to one of the worst teams on defense. Every opponent is tough without THJ and KP. Most Nba teams arent pushovers anymore. I already see another nail biter vs. the Bulls. If we win its another close game, but another loss wouldn't surprise me. This are teams all on our level without THJ & KP playing.

And without THJ/KP (we have crazy length with both. only the Sixers has that size) Rick goes back to midget ball. The "4th best rebounding" team in the NBA got nailed on the boards. 53-41 rebounds.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 35: CHA (15-23) @ DAL (22-13) | 120-123 OT loss - by sefant - 01-05-2020, 04:08 AM