Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All My Bally Sports Haters
(11-06-2023, 09:04 AM)speedkilz88 Wrote: Oh and just for feedback purposes.  I tried to watch the Cowboys game on your channel and it kicked me out multiple times during the first quarter and then shortly after that it got stuck in a loop.  It would just keep showing the horrible marvels trailer over and over again.  I just watched it on streameast after that on a firestick.

Oh weird sorry about that, Streameast must have moved the feed to a different location (which happens pretty rarely these days) and I didn't catch it.  The cowboys feed usually doesn't get a lot of love because most of my friends who use the app have access to Cowboys in market since it's not on Bally's and I only use it if the Cowboys are out of market in Denver which they weren't yesterday (I have Youtube TV so just end up watching there as long as it's carried since it's more reliable obviously).  The football feeds on there that normally work the best are the Redzone feeds and Thursday Night Football games since those are the ones that I normally have an eye on since it's my only way to get access to those.

A lot of the channels are just kind of placeholders for me to just drop random nba games from time to time or random out of market nfl games.  Stuff like the Bengals and Bears won't always have stuff in there for example even when those teams are playing.  The Mavs one though is normally how I watch the games so it should basically always be up.  I do my best to catch as much Rangers and Stars as possible as well so those are normally set up as well.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by ballsrchr - 10-31-2023, 10:03 PM
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by The Jom - 11-01-2023, 11:37 AM
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by The Jom - 11-01-2023, 07:37 PM
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by The Jom - 11-01-2023, 10:30 PM
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 11-06-2023, 10:25 AM
RE: To All My Bally Sports Haters - by MFFL - 11-06-2023, 11:43 PM