Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 6: Charlotte Hornets (2-4) vs. Dallas Mavericks (5-1) | 124-118 WIN!!!!!!!
(11-05-2023, 10:14 PM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Pulled it off, that’s all that matters. 5-1 start is darn good, much better than expected. 

Also we‘re on track of having three rookie scale contract players in our rotation. Lively and Green are already in there, but Hardy might have earned it too. HUGE development for the organization.

Nothing against Curry/Exum but consolidating the backup guard minutes in favor of Hardy looks like a darn good move right now.

Lively with another big game. Over 30 minutes, positive plus minutes and very productive. His passing continues to be a seriously impressive part of his game, he easily could have had 2-3 more assists tonight again.

I'm glad Kidd decided to trust Hardy over Seth.  It definitely paid off tonight.  Hardy is so dynamic and fun to watch.  He's only going to get better.  I'm glad Seth is on the roster but hope he only plays when other guys are not available. 

The late 3rd quarter lineup of Kyrie, Hardy, Green, THJ and Powell was really energetic and fast.  It was also really successful.  I'm glad Kidd discovered that grouping and I hope he'll go back to it.

Williams, Lively and Hardy all had excellent games.  

Lamelo was awesome to watch and I'm glad we won despite his performance.

The concerning part of the game is the Luka injury.  He is clearly hurt.  I would prefer they sit him for a couple of weeks and let him recover.  

Overall, another encouraging win against an underrated opponent.  I think we have a good team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 11-05-2023, 08:52 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 11-05-2023, 10:14 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by surfpuckmd - 11-05-2023, 10:56 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 11-05-2023, 10:27 PM