Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!!
Maybe Kidd is right about Lively but I still would have liked to see him.  Especially knowing he is going to have rough stretches during the year, I would like to take advantage and give him experience and build his confidence.  When he is not in the rotation, you just feel how light we are at center.  I thought Powell was excellent.  I am not a fan of the center maxi minutes with no size.  Maybe I will change my opinion but I would go with maxi and Powell together.  They play well together and if Luka is on the floor they should be put in good situations.  While Lively had two non dunks (I believe) they were both plays we didn’t see at all while he was at Duke.  Anything non dunk for him in a bonus.  I was expecting the worst from him with touch around the rim.  It will probably still be bad but we are seeing glimpses for down the road.

It really appears we are missing one long wing.  OMAx would fill this need.  We may just need to wait on him.  It just feels like there is 20-25 minutes or so that are the taking.  I feel this will be a constant thought for the first half of the season.

I really want Hardaway to be aggressive trying to score.  It is just sometimes don’t want to be that aggressive…if that makes sense.
[-] The following 4 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-27-2023, 08:42 PM
RE: JamesConway912 - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-27-2023, 08:47 PM
RE: GAME 2: Brooklyn Nets (0-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-0) | 120-125 WIN!!!!! - by Chicagojk - 10-28-2023, 07:51 AM