Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Holiday to BOS| Rob Willams+Brogdon+2 FRP to POR
(10-01-2023, 01:11 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah, it sounds like they are keeping him.   For how long is a different conversation.  I would be surprised if he is on the team by the start of next season.   No need for a rebuilding team to have two centers on long term deals imo.   But we will see.

Yeah, I think Brogdan is moved.  The question is where?   Maybe the Clippers look back at that deal.  I wouldn't expect a very strong asset back though.   

Question, Boston and Milwaukee are both all in for win now.  Boston is a better positioned for a longer run imo due to their youth of their stars, but we will see.  A few injuries and that could change.   Who is the next up and coming East team?  Is it Orlando?   Anyone else?  It feels like there is a giant opening for that next "up next" team in the East.

Orlando could be that team. They've got athletic bigs and good depth. I expect Detroit and Indiana to take the next step as well. But you still can't forget about Cleveland, Brooklyn, NY, or maybe Charlotte can surprise . There always is a surprise team that has improved each year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Holiday traded to Boston - by omahen - 10-01-2023, 11:56 AM
RE: TRADE: Holiday to BOS| Rob Willams+Brogdon+2 FRP to POR - by HoosierDaddyKid - 10-01-2023, 01:44 PM